Chronicle

  • 1879

    Founded as Otto Stauber Lackfabrik in Fürth/Bavaria

  • 1972

    Construction of the production sites in Gerhardshofen, Nuremberg area

  • 1978

    Acquisition by the GREBE GROUP. Concentration on the market sectors ”Graphics Industry” + ”Pencil Varnishes

  • 1985

    Construction of a computer-controlled production for water-based coatings

  • 1994

    Expansion of the R & D laboratory and office building

  • 1997

    Construction of hall 10: Cleaning of drums, filling, finished goods warehouse

  • 2000

    Expansion and modernisation of UV lacquer production

  • 2001

    Expansion of water-based coating production, construction of tanker unloading area

  • 2002

    Expansion of hall 10 for more than 1000 places for pallets

  • 2003

    Modernisation of solvent tank farm

  • 2004

    Expansion of office building - seminar room

  • 2005

    Expansion of UV lacquer stock

  • 2006

    Expansion of UV lacquer production

  • 2007

    Expansion of production – film laminating adhesive production

  • 2008

    Expansion and remodelling of laboratory and office building

  • 2009

    Launching of flexo inks into the product programme

  • 2010

    Acquisition of neighboring building

  • 2011

    Extension of stock hall 10 and dispatch department

  • 2012

    Rebuiliding of switchboard and launching of our enterprise resource planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)